Combating life:

MyDiary:

How arduously tortuous it is at times to pass through different phases of life routinely in a way has all along been a question mark related to all the live beings with particular reference to humans. I claim I am the monarch of my own life with capability to lead it the way it suits me. I can direct my own moves and I can release the relative commands to be adhered to by the different physical faculties I possess. Not that simple. Intrusions are there and so are the onslaughts confronting me with hurdles and handicaps to lead the chariot of my life the way I want it to happen. There are unforeseen factors abruptly jumping your way obstructing the very scheme of things in your mind. I thought I have some amount of will power at my command but it fails me very often compelling my faculties to succumb to the unforeseen. I am a chronic patient of back ache right from my younger days and it erupts off and on jeopardising my spirits to combat the resultant incapacitation. My routine schedule of 6 km a day walk had to be stopped at a stage and that caused me a lot of frustration and also the loss of the very form I had. I just overcame it by opting for same amount of walking on the terrace of my house wide enough for the purpose feeling proud of beating the handicap of my inability to go to some park at a distance. My ego of pride didn’t last much as all of a sudden I developed severe pain with swelling on my finger toes in the left leg altogether crippling my revised schedule too, a problem I never had in the past and here I have but to reconcile with no walking at all. My efforts failed, my ego flopped with any movements with rigour dropped. Alternatives have a limitation and there comes a stage in one’s life where the person concerned has to only take a chance with time clinging to a hope that the problem may disappear the way it appeared and it is never necessary that one can surmount all kinds of the problems physical or otherwise. The destiny factor that controls every thing in the Universe is great. Sheer optimism and will power are just secondary.

41 Comments (+add yours?)

1. shyammohanmisra
    Jan 21, 2014 @ 07:44:56

Its a wonderful blog. When I think of you – you appear to me like a marathon runner, as marathon is a race for runners not winners. Uniqueness of running marathon is important. Like marathon racer, your instinct to stretch your given physical capabilities beyond maximum is just fascinating and it had worked to me more than a medical prescription in the recent past.

• neelkanth
      Jan 21, 2014 @ 08:04:18

QUITE SOOTHINGLY TOUCHING A REACTION. YOUR REACTION IN TURN IN THE FORM OF AN INSPIRATION IS REECHOING INTO MY OWN EARS. THANKS WITH AFFECTION.

2. mysonnets
    Jan 21, 2014 @ 08:07:11

Sir, I am quite in agreement with Shyammohan ji. It is excellent.

3. d n sharma
    Jan 21, 2014 @ 10:18:40

Very well concluded with the words “The destiny factor that controls every thing in the Universe is great. Sheer optimism and will power are just secondary.”

this is only the truth and gist of life . Well said Sir

4. veepee269
    Jan 21, 2014 @ 13:01:02

Destiny is a most important factor of life.I too endorse the views of Mr D.N.sharma.

5. hirundine608
    Jan 21, 2014 @ 20:45:13

6. Aviral
    Jan 22, 2014 @ 13:41:56

Sir, I agree with Shyammohan ji. It’s fantastic

7. bndubey
    Jan 22, 2014 @ 15:50:23

Sir.. Shri Shyam Mohan Mishra has expressed in a very magnificent way..No doubt destiny plays the ultimate role in every one’s life but the instinct to face the adversities and have a will to conquer on it is a rare human quality. You always reflect that quality and courage which always guide and inspires us.. I want to quote the lines now appearing on every blog ” I am not afraid of storms,for I am learning how to sail my ship”… Very nice blog sir….

8. cmkapoor
    Jan 22, 2014 @ 17:10:04

Sir, as everyone knows medically that all our physical activities are controlled and monitored by our brain or mind, and it case we keep our thoughts towards the right spirit, our life will automatically move on the proper track. I want to quote here two lines “सोच को अपनी ले जाओ शिखर तक कि उसके आगे सारे सितारे झुक जायें; ना बनाओ अपने सफ़र को किसी कश्ती का मोहताज़ और चलो इस शान से कि तूफ़ान भी झुक जायें।” Here will power also has a significant role to control our way of thinking. I have no hesitation in accepting that I am always inspired from you and in my last meeting I saw you working for hours together in this age, which again has boosted my moral. Thank You, for sharing your encouraging thoughts.

9. Trackback: sam mansi

34. Trackback: pool supply
  35. Trackback: www.quantum-wireless.com
  36. Trackback: online money
  37. Trackback: stickers
  38. Trackback: Step by Step Guide

Feedback is solicited

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers